Friday, February 05, 2021

I Can't Change You

I wish I could think of a way to make people change into what they wanted to be. 

I can't.

I can't change people. No one can change someone else.

The best I can do is point people toward a system or a process… toward tips and techniques that are proven to be useful in helping people reach their goals.

But, it is up to others… up to you to make the change. No one can decide (in a way that actually leads to a satisfactory outcome) for someone else what the change should be. 

You need to decide what you want, then come up with a plan (with help from others), then execute that plan so that you can move from where you are to where you want to be.

Others can't change you. They can help you, but meaningful change is something you have to want and create.

No comments: